LOXEAL 58-11 HIGH PRESSURE THREAD SEALANT 100ml TUBE
Ideal for sealing threaded joints against gas, water, oils and other chemicals.
- Anaerobic adhesive for the sealing of threaded metal to metal joints
- Seals against gas, water, LPG, hydrocarbons, oils and other chemicals
- High viscosity – won’t run on thread
- Sealing unaffected by shock/vibration within temperature range: -55°C to + 150°C
- Rapid cure time - functional in less than 3 hrs
- Water-safe & AGA-approved
For use with: LPG (Propane), NG, Water
Working Temp. Range (°C): -55 to +150
Pressure Rating (kPa): AGA approved to AS 4623:2008 - Class III (2000kPa), Approved by Loxeal s.r.l to 2,600 kPa
AGA Approval No: 5048
|Brand||Coast to Coast|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RV4x4 PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.