DO35 V3PLUS COUPLING with H/BRAKE and 1" TOW-PIN
- DO35 V3Plus w/ Handbrake
- Tow Pin 1" Shaft
- Tow Pin Cover
- Universal C-Spanner
- Fitment Bolts
- User Guide
The Adventure Continues with the DO35 V3Plus, taking you further than other couplings!
V3PLUS EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Patented “Checklock” Gen.2 Dust Cap & Bumper for an easy, secure seal
- Improved Bumper molding gives the from reflector strip improved staying power
- Rear support webbing allows for mounting upside down on the underside of the drawbar
STANDARD V3 FEATURES
- 2 Stage ADR compliant locking mechanism
- Low profile Bumper & Cap for impressive clearance
- High articulation for improved handling off-road and on unmaintained roads
- Available with or without handbrake
- Suitable for use with most Weight Distribution System’s
- Forged Yoke and Rear Nut for added strength
- Exceeds ADR 62/01 and 62/02 strength requirements
- One piece light weight Cast Housing
- Standard Aus bolt pattern for easy fitment
- 7/8” shaft to fit most std. tow tongues
- Improved towing safety
- Combination of zn-ni and e-coat for superior corrosion protection
- Greaseable Bushes for easy maintenance and noise free towing
- No tow ball height restrictions
- R.A.T Run Tested and Proven
|360 degrees axial, minimum 70 degrees other axes.
|Fully ADR 62/02 compliant including automatic secondary lock
|4 bolts at 185mm x 54mm
For instructions on installation, maintenance and use refer the DO35 User Guide.
*Please note while the DO35’s E-Coat provides superior corrosion protection it may fade with extended exposure to UV. This does not affect the operation of the DO35. To best maintain the finish of the product, we recommend covering the DO35 coupling when not in use if stored outside and exposed to direct UV.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RV4x4 PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.